How do we support apprentices?
Instead of being assessed continually throughout your course, the apprentice will do an End-Point Assessment (EPA) to achieve their apprenticeship qualification.
The End-Point Assessment allows apprentices to test the skills, knowledge, and behaviours they've gained throughout their apprenticeship. The apprentice will be graded according to their performance against specific criteria, which your training provider will advise and support you.
Our End-Point Assessments are delivered by VTCT, a government-registered EPAO, for the following standards:
- Level 2 Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver
- Level 2 Urban Driver (UD)
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operator (SCO)
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative (SCWO)
- Level 2 Express Delivery Operative (EDO)
- Level 3 Transport/Warehouse Operations Supervisor (TWOS)
- Level 3 Supply Chain Practitioner (SCP)
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor (TL/S)
- Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Specialist (IFFS)
- Level 3 Procurement Supply Assistant (PSA)
- Level 4 Commercial Procurement & Supply (CPS)
To support each apprentice to prepare and achieve their best grades, Skills for Logistics has created a series of revision and mock paper exams, to cover the different standards.
If you have any questions about how we support apprentices, please fill out our contact form or call us at 0117 927 8800.