Skills for Logistics aims to address the skills gap within the logistics industry. We have become the largest sector specialist organisation with an extensive customer base, enjoying a 25% market share in logistics apprenticeship assessments and working with the country's largest training providers and employers. In June 2023, Skills for Logistics joined the VTCT group of companies.
Since January 2023, Skills for Logistics has supported the end-point assessment organisation VTCT, with industry expertise and sector guidance, to ensure that each of our valued customers continues to receive excellent and specialist EPA services. VTCT is regulated as an EPAO by Ofqual and is listed on the Apprenticeship provider and assessment register (APAR).
We offer a wide range of apprenticeships:
- ST0257 Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver EPA - 610/1822/3
- ST1025 Urban Driver EPA - 610/1788/7
- ST0258 Supply Chain Operator EPA - 610/1823/5
- ST0259 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative EPA - 610/1825/9
- ST0103 Express Delivery Operative EPA - 610/1785/1
- ST0647 Transport/Warehouse Operations Supervisor EPA - 610/1787/5
- ST0201 Supply Chain Practitioner EPA - 610/1786/3
- ST0384 Team Leader/Supervisor EPA (AP02 - 610/0252/5) (AP03 - 610/0253/7)
- ST0539 International Freight Forwarding Specialist EPA - 610/1827/2
- ST0810 Procurement Supply Assistant EPA - 610/0604/X
- ST0313 Commercial Procurement & Supply EPA - 610/0605/1
Our team aspires to provide the best customer service, working closely with employers and training providers to ensure that everyone, especially our apprentices, feel supported as we work together to improve quality, productivity and work opportunities within the sectors.
If you have any questions about our services, please fill out our contact form or call us at 023 8068 4502.