Skills for Logistics is a not-for-profit end-point assessment organisation (EPAO), specialising in transport, logistics, supply chain and procurement specific apprenticeship standards.
The End-point assessment (EPA) is the independent and objective assessment carried out by a government registered assessment organisation.
It’s a series of tests delivered to learners following completion of the relevant training and once they have been passed through the Gateway by our team of independent assessors.
We are currently an EPAO for the following standards:
- Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) Driver cat C and cat C+E– Level 2
- Express Delivery Operative – Level 2
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative – Level 2
- Supply Chain Operator – Level 2
- Supply Chain Practitioner – Level 3
- International Freight Forward Specialist – Level 3
- Procurement Supply Assistant – Level 3
- Team Leader – Level 3
Why work with Skills For Logistics?
Skills for Logistics provides unrivalled, quality-approved support throughout the end-point assessment process.
To meet our goals, we have developed a unique web-based EPA online platform that supports all learning approaches.
- Interactive videos
- Mock exams
- Customised content for learners
- A suite of management tools for training providers and employers.
Our EPA platform best prepares learners throughout their learner journey to successfully achieve their apprenticeship by providing revision and mock assessments.
Our team aspires to provide the best customer service, working closely with your staff and their working styles to ensure that each learner has the best possible experience and feel supported in their roles.
If you have any questions about our End-Point Assessment, please either contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0117 927 8800.